- Tailored Design: With home visits, and more face to face meetings your access to the designer allows the end result of your concept to truly take a grasp of the desires for your home.
- “Sit back and Relax”: Included in this process is project management and implementation, which means you don’t need to lift a finger while the design is fitted out around you.
- Quality Finishing: Space planning, accurate measurement and consideration for how you and your family use the space will communicate in the final design. Making the end result not only look fantastic but work for you too.
HOW IT WORKS
- Design Concepts & Space planning
- Shopping List
- “sit back and relax” Fit out & Implementation
We help bring your dreams to life by creating stunning, luxurious and timeless interiors that are tailored to your wants and needs. As our customer, you are at the heart of each project we undertake, and we work hard to understand both your brief and personality. By pairing that with the context of the project, such as style and location, we are able to offer a bespoke service that meets all requirements. Whether the project is a refurbishment of a historical building, or the fitting out of new apartments, we have honed our service to be versatile and efficient.
The key to a successful project is having a brief that truly understands the aims and aspirations of the client. That’s why we work very hard to understand all of the dreams and visions related to a your property and find out as much as we can about your personality, style and desires.
We then build a clear picture of what needs to be done to make those dreams a reality – through floor plans and photography to timescales, architectural considerations and more. After the initial briefing stage, we then write a client proposal, where we outline our understanding of the brief, a proposed timeline, and the steps we’ll take to make it happen.
After completing the brief, we will then present our ideas through a series of concepts, floor plans and digital mood boards with personal sample boxes. During this stage, we work collaboratively with our clients and welcome feedback to enhance the final finish.
Approval & Tranformation
When all the concepts have been approved, we will then move on to the proposal for the finer detail, such as furniture, accessories, textures and artwork, and provide associated costs that tally with the agreed budget.
The Transformation Phase
When all proposals and costs have been approved, we will then agree a schedule for the work and begin. Our detailed-focused team will visit the site regularly, ensuring all work is carried out as planned and to the highest standard. We will keep you updated with regular progress reports and are always on hand to help, even when the project is complete.